my friend had this quote as an away message and I'm not too sure why but it caught my attention.. ponder this if you wish:
"If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else.
-Yogi Berra
..kind of obvious, but it makes you think, I think =)
1.31.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So this comment might end up looking somewhat like a journal, so I should get partial credit for this..haha..I agree with you on this one, the quote does make you think about some things. I think people should always set goals for themselves, whether it's a new years resolution, a goal for school, a personal goal, etc. If you don't know what you want in life, you will never be satisfied with yourself. In my opinion, set your bar somewhat low, so if you exceed that goal, you will be feel successful. I am sure most people will disagree and say "reach for the stars," but in reality, if you do this, you might end up setting yourself up for failure. I am also aware that this sounds horrible, but I mean, think about it. A lot of people set unreasonable goals for themselves because others have told them that they can do it, when really it is beyond their reach. This comment is sounding depressing, but I say that you should always set goals for yourself, so you have an idea of where you want to go in life. And don't get me wrong, "reach for the stars" because you never know what will happen. I don't want to shatter anyones dreams, including my own, so forget what I said and set your goals high...follow your dreams no matter where life brings you!
Post a Comment