"You know I gave you the world You had me in the palm of your hand So why your love went away I just can't seem to understand thought it was me and you until the end but I guess I was wrong.."
-Justin Timberlake, "What Goes Around, Comes Around"
Well, Effie, you're right. This is my first comment. I had marked in my records that I left a comment, but I guess I never did, so sorry.
Okay -- here's my comment:
You're using this blog the way you should, so keep up the good work. What I'd like to recommend, though, is that you start experimenting with different "tones" or "rhetorical styles" in your journaling. You've got the "informal" tone down pat -- perhaps try writing in such a way that it "sounds" different as you go. Serious... somber... reflective... curious...
I just figured it out. By "comment" I also mean that if we look at your blog in class, then that classifies as a "comment" -- verbal and not written, but a comment all the same!
3 comments:
Well, Effie, you're right. This is my first comment. I had marked in my records that I left a comment, but I guess I never did, so sorry.
Okay -- here's my comment:
You're using this blog the way you should, so keep up the good work. What I'd like to recommend, though, is that you start experimenting with different "tones" or "rhetorical styles" in your journaling. You've got the "informal" tone down pat -- perhaps try writing in such a way that it "sounds" different as you go. Serious... somber... reflective... curious...
Give it a try!
Oh!
I just figured it out. By "comment" I also mean that if we look at your blog in class, then that classifies as a "comment" -- verbal and not written, but a comment all the same!
So now you have two comments!!
Four, actually, including this one -- and more comments from others.
You've got a lot of comments!
Yay!
Post a Comment