4.17.2007

Good News (for me) =]

So! My aunt called me tonight, in the middle of night class, and she sounded like she was in a great rush. So I run out of class thinking it was something important so I could talk to her. Apparently, she booked the vacation!! So, we are officialy going to Punta Cana, DominicanRepublic for a week in May. Amazing news because I didn't think this trip was actually going to happen. We are staying at a 5 star all inclusive resort which I am soo excited about. So after I get off the phone with her, I call my mother to let her know that i'm going on vacation and she tells me that my father booked me a ticket for Greece for the month of July!! I haven't been on vacation in over four years, and since I haven't been going anywhere, I've been working as much as possible to try and save up money so I could go away. So now, i'm all set!! I cannot wait! I've never been to D.R. before and it has been about 5 years since the last time I went to Greece, so I am going to enjoy this summer like never before!! All i want to do now is go home and stat packing... even though I'm leaving in 3 weeks! hehe

No comments: