4.12.2007

vacation anyone..?

Planning a vacation with my family is the worst possible thing ever! My family waits until the last minute to do anything. We have been thinking of planning at a trip for the past two months to go somewhere in May, but of course, since we do anything last minute there is a great possibilty that we will not be going anywhere. First we were suppose to go to Jamaica, then it changed to the Virgin Islands and now it's off to Mexico. The way I see, we're not going anywhere, but I haven't been on vacation in over four years and I have been working full time as a student and at my job all year plus working full time over the summer and part time all throughout high school, I think I deserve this. I know full well that we are not going to plan this vacation until late April so we can leave in early May, so right now all my complaning is basically useless, but I need to vent somewhere and I find this the least annoying way to do so. I will keep you update on this ongoing annoyance, hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments: