4.07.2007

it has been a while..

This past week has been one of the hardest and most eventful in a long time. Between class and work and church (it's Holy Week for my religion and so we go to church about ten times this week) and running in and out of the hospital, I haven't had any time to breathe. It feels as if the world is on my shoulders and I have to hold it up. The semester is coming to an end, and so all my professors are loading lots of homework and tests on us. I have been going to church once and sometimes twice a day every day this week (including one last time tonight). I work full time at an office near my house so I have been leaving work to attend church and then rushing out of church to rush back to work to make everyone happy. And the worst part of the week was that I was in and out of the hospital for most of Tuesday and some of Wednesday. I wasn't having surgery but someone very close to me was and so I had to be by his side at all times because there was a great chance he wouldn't make it. So with all these emotions running through me, feeling guilty for not going to work or class on Tuesday so I could be in the hospital all day and going to church between all of them, this week hasn't been a very desirable one. I am just so relieved that this week is coming to an end and I can hopefully enjoy my Easter Sunday tomorrow with my family, relieved that this terrible week is done.

No comments: