4.18.2007

Rain ...Rain..

You remember that little song you used to sing when you were younger?
"Rain Rain, GO AWAY,
Come Again, ANOTHER DAY"
I wish that Mother Nature would take that hint already!! I'm so sick of this rain! Every time it rains, my house floods which means that I have to stay up intill these insane hours of the night mopping my basement and making sure it's sry by morning. The rain on sunday was so bad that one of my co-workers is now left basically homeless. The water rose almost upto the second floor of her house!! Now for the past few days, and probably the next couple weeks, she has to live with a friend and only has the few clothes she could grab beore she left the house. This is insane! I mean, i know April showers bring May flowers, but honestly, I could do without flowers this one year. I'm soo sooo sick of this rain!! Ahh!

No comments: