4.09.2007
oh, monday
No one likes mondays. I don't, you probably don't, and I don't think i've ever met anyone that does. Mondays are especially terrible after a long weekend and a holiday on sunday, which clearly just passed. Work today was absulutely unbearable. I had people over my house until the wee hours of the morning and waking up this morning was almost impossible. Working full time in an office doing paperwork and entering information into the computer for 8 or 9 hours a day on just a few hours of sleep is not very ideal. And of course there is always the deadline that you myst meet and one of your coworkers takes the day off so you have to pick up the slack for her too. And then I have to come home and finish up some late minute homework, make dinner and finish whatever else I have to do before tomorrow. I know that on any given day these series of events can and probably will happen but it just burns so much more after you've been home for three days and all I can think of is how I didn't have to stand on my feet doing work for all those hours. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can get back into schedule with school and work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment