3.25.2007

wii

Tonight my brother and I had a few friends over and we decided to play wii. I personally have never been a fan of video games, mostly because I am terrible at them, but poartly because I'm not a fan of television. I would much rather spend my time outdoors, or saldly, on the computer "IMimg" my friends. I must admit though, as much as I disliked video games in the past, I love this one! Tonight was the first time I ever picked up a wii remote, and I must admit that all the craze about it isn't wrong. It's so different from all the other systems because you actually have to move around and in a sense become one of the characters in the game, and you can even create an avatar of yourself, otherwise known as a mii, which makes it even more realistic. It is such a versatile system because the remotes can be used as countless things, such as: a bat, a golf club, boxing gloves, or a tennis racket, but it can also be used as an actual remote with buttons and a joystick. I had more laughs in one night playing the wii with my friends than I have in a very long time, so for me, wii is an A+ in my book!!

No comments: